RFCI has developed a series Coaxial Circulators, specifically designed for each frequency band, to compromise all size, electrical performance and cost requirements. All standard devices are supplied with Female connector. RFCI Coaxial Flange Mount Circulators can be mounted with standard hardware from the Top.
UHF, TETRA, Communication system
L-Bands and S-Bands Radar
Standard Part Number is SMA Female and Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Miniature package size with Thru Mounting Holes for easy installation from top.
- Broad Selection of frequency and Bandwidth
- Low typical Insertion loss, High Typical Isolation
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
- Standard Part Number is SMA Female and Clockwise (CW) Rotation
- S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher.
- Products available with alternative configuration such as Male type connector, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.