RFCI Drop-in Flange Mount Circulators utilize the latest technology in miniaturization to assure a fit into the most compact assemblies.
RFCI has developed a series of Drop-in Flange Mount Circulators for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers. These devices are specifically designed to have the excellent IMD Performance necessary for the stringent growing WCDMA and CDMA requirements. Their connection Tabs are GULLWING suitable for soldering to the mating of most BST circuit boards thickness
Wireless infrastructure, Cellular, PCS Base Station
RFID, WiMax and Communication system
Flange Mount Drop-in Gullwing Circulators (25.4mm Package Size)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Superior low Insertion loss, High Isolation
- Optimized to have the excellent IMD Performance
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Industry-standard package size.
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher.
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Special Tab is offset available.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.