Perfectly applicative in high volume manufacturing, RFCI SMD Circulators are designed to meet the demands of commercial communication systems for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers. These designs package are ideally suited for using solder reflow or mounting screws from the Top device thru PCB.
SMD Gullwing Circulators, Flange Mount Thru Mounting Holes (25.4mm Package Size)
SMD Gullwing Circulators, Flange Mount Thu Mounting Holes (19mm Package Size)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad selection of Frequency, Same size over wide range
- Industry standard and Miniature size
- Robust package Construction for High Reliability
- Excellent IMD, High Power Handling
- Low Insertion loss, High Isolation and Return loss
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
- Designed to function after exposure to the shock, vibration, thermal shock and moisture conditions
- Matrix Bar Code for part identify
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.
- Evaluation Board (EVB) is available upon request