RFCI has specifically designed and developed a series of Drop-in Flange Mount Broad bands and Octave Bandwidth Isolators for broad bandwidth applications in high performance linear power amplifiers.
RFCI Drop-in Flange Mount Isolators utilize the latest technology to assure a fit into the most compact assemblies. The connection Tabs are suitable for soldering to the mating circuit board.
Flange Mount Drop-in Isolators, Broadband and Octave Bandwidth
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad Selection of frequency and Bandwidth
- Low insertion Loss, High Isolation
- Industry standard and Miniature package size
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
- Products available with alternative configuration such as reverse rotation direction.
- Products available with High reverse Power.
- Special Tab is offset available.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request.
- Test Fixture is available with SMA Female connectors upon request.
- S-parameters are available upon request.