RF Circulators and Isolator Products:
In today’s competitive environment, Designers are facing the tough challenge of developing systems that require high performance, shorter lead times-to-market, and tremendous cost reductions.
At RFCI, we design & manufacture the most challenging ferrite devices to provide high performance, high reliability, and innovative solutions to our customers.
- Our highly skilled and talented engineering team has a combination of many years of working in ferrite products with extensive design history.
- Our prices are very competitive. Currently, we’re one of the biggest suppliers to the Base Station markets.
RFCI proudly offer the markets a broad range of ferrite devices which are unequaled in performance, quality and reliability. In keeping with our commitment to quality, all our products are manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 quality approved facilities. We’re continuously improving our process to supply the highest performance products at lower price with the quickest time-to-market.
We are ready to develop Isolators/Circulators to your specifications and we will happily consult on your requirements, develop and manufacture for your cost-effective products that are delivered right and on time.
RF Circulator Isolator Inc., (RFCI) specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of a broad range of quality RF Circulators and Isolators. Available in single or multi-junction topographies, the RFCI product line of RF Circulators and Isolators are specifically designed for use in varied environmental and temperature extremes. We provide circulators and isolators spanning the frequency range of 50 MHz to 20.0 GHz in varying bandwidths, tailored to cover all standard and popular bands commonly used throughout the market place. All devices are ROHS Compliant and material declarations are in place.
- Broad selection of frequency and Bandwidth
(48MHz to 20GHz, narrow to 100% Bandwidth)
- High Reliability performance
- High Peak and CW Power Handling capability
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- Communication Base Station Bands with excellent IMD performance
- Broadband width, Octave and Octave-plus Bandwidth
- Robust Construction
- Standards and Miniature package size
- Magnetically Shield
- RoHS Compliant
- No beryllium Oxide
- Clockwise (CW) and Counter-Clockwise rotation (CCW)
- Reflected power from 1 Watt to 200 Watts pending on Model Number (contact factory) for your particular requirement
The Products include a range of Standard and specific solutions:
- Drop-in Circulators/ Isolators (Flange Mount, Straight or Gull Wing Tab)
- Surface Mount Device (SMD Pin or Tabs Style)
- Coaxial Circulators/ Isolators (SMA and N Type connector)
- Miniature Lump Element Circulators/ Isolators
Drop-in Flange Mount Device:
Surface Mount Device: