RFCI Drop-in Flange Mount Circulators utilize the latest technology in miniaturization to assure a fit into the most compact assemblies.
RFCI has developed a series of Drop-in Flange Mount Circulators for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers. These devices are specifically designed to be mounted with standard hardware within your chassis. Their connection Tabs are suitable for soldering to the mating circuit boards.
UHF, TETRA, Communication system
L-Bands and S-Bands Radar
Flange Mount Drop-in Circulators (50.8mm and 44.5mm Package Size)
Flange Mount Drop-in Circulators (38mm Package Size)
Flange Mount Drop-in Circulators (31.8mm Package Size)
Flange Mount Drop-in Circulators (25.4mm Package Size)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad Selection of frequency and Bandwidth
- Low typical Insertion loss, High Typical Isolation
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Industry-standard and Miniature package size
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Special Tab is offset available.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.