RFCI Drop-in Flange Mount Isolators utilize the latest technology in miniaturization to assure a fit into the most compact assemblies.
RFCI has developed a series of Drop-in Flange Mount Isolators for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers and are specifically designed to have the excellent IMD Performance necessary for the stringent growing WCDMA and CDMA requirements
The connection Tabs are GULLWING suitable for soldering to the mating most of BST circuit boards thickness.
Wireless infrastructure, Cellular, PCS Base Station
RFID, WiMax and Communication system
20W Flange Mount Drop-in Gullwing Isolators (25.4mm Package Size)
100W Flange Mount Drop-in Gullwing Isolators (25.4mm Package Size)
180W Flange Mount Drop-in Gullwing Isolators (25.4mm Package Size)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad Selection of frequency and Bandwidth
- Low typical Insertion loss, High Typical Isolation
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Industry-standard and Miniature package size
- The connection Tabs are suitable for soldering to the mating standard thickness circuit boards
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Special Tab is offset available.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.