RFCI has developed a series of Drop-in Lumped element Circulators for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers. Specifically designed to be mounted with standard hardware within your chassis, these devices are uniquely reduced in size and weight with connection Tabs suitable for soldering to the mating circuit boards.
Broadcast (Digital TV and Radio)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Miniature drop-in package size.
- Light weight
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Low typical Insertion loss
- Magnetically Shielded
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Special Tab is offset available.
- S-parameters are available upon request.