These isolators are ideally suited for using solder reflow or mounting Screws from the back of the PCB. RFCI SMD Isolators are designed to meet the demands of commercial communication systems for applications in high performance linear power amplifiers. These well designed packages are perfectly applicative in high volume manufacturing.
L and S-Bands
20W SMD Isolators, Flange Mount Thread (25.4mm Package Size)
20W SMD Isolators, Flange Mount Thread (19mm Package Size)
20W SMD Isolators, Flange Mount Thread (12.7mm Package Size)
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad selection of Frequency, Same size over wide range
- Industry standard and Miniature size
- Robust package Construction for High Reliability
- Excellent IMD, High Power Handling
- Low Insertion loss, High Isolation and Return loss
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
- Designed to function after exposure to the shock, vibration, thermal shock and moisture conditions
- Matrix Bar Code for part identify
Standard Part Number is Clockwise (CW) Rotation
- Products available with alternative configuration such as attenuators, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.
- Evaluation Board (EVB) is available upon request