RFCI has developed a series of Coaxial Circulators, specifically designed for each frequency band, to compromise all size, electrical performance and cost requirements. All standard devices are supplied with Female connector.
Standard Part Number is SMA Female and Clockwise (CW) Rotation. Add letter “R” at the end to Part number for a Counter Clockwise (CCW) Rotation
- Broad Selection of frequency and Bandwidth
- Low typical Insertion loss, High Typical Isolation
- Wide Operation Temperature Range
- High Power Handling
- Industry-standard and Miniature package size.
- Robust Construction for High Reliability performance
- RoHS compliant
- Magnetically Shielded
- Standard Part Number is SMA Female and Clockwise (CW) Rotation
- Metric Mounting Holes is Standard, American standard screw available
- S-Parameters to be measured by connecting Port 1 and Port 2 to VNA and Port 3 to Load with load return loss 30dB or higher.
- Products available with alternative configuration such as Male type connector, high power termination and reverse rotation direction.
- Custom Design Available Upon Request
- S-parameters are available upon request.